Instructions for Slate-ish Panel Installation:
Download the PDF HERE
1. Clean, Flat Wall Surface (sheetrock must be painted)
2. Peel off paper backing from the back of the panel. Angle the panel out from the wall so the bottom edge is placed first - when the adhesive touches the wall it sticks well!
3. Cut with a miter saw - carbide tipped blades work best.
4. You can use Loose Tiles in conjunction with Panels if you need more flexibility in your installation.
5. Sit back an enjoy! Impress your friends and family!
Instructions for Slate-ish Bulk Loose Tile Installation:
For Full Installation Instructions, click HERE